Conversation Starters to Build Social Media Engagement
Create engaging conversation starters for your Real Estate Investment Social Media pages
Your Social Media pages are a great tool to communicate your Real Estate Investment services to your market. From photos of homes purchased "as-is", to posting a photo or testimonial of you with a happy seller, your Facebook/Instagram channels can show your audience who you are and what you do.
While keeping your audience reminded of what you do and how you can help them is a fantastic way to create and maintain brand awareness, it can be difficult to create engaging conversation starters in the form of content on your pages.
Social Media REI has compiled a list of post ideas with the intent to drive conversations onto your Social Media pages. The more engagement your business gets on your Facebook/Instagram content and pages, the more the platforms legitimize your Real EstateInvestment company in their algorithms.
So, sit back, and let Social Media REI do the work for you! Here are 23 different post ideas to drive traffic to your page and generate more leads.
1. How do you feel about the current state of your house?? Answer in GIFs or Emojis only.
2. _______: Love it or Hate it???
3. How did your week go?! Answer in GIFs or Emojis only.
4. Name a _______ that everyone loves but you!
5. If you could be famous for just one thing, what would it be?
6. How old were you when you learned _______?
7. Using only GIFs, how does _______ make you feel?
8. In five words, sum up your _______
9. Help us!! Share your best tip for _______
10. Use one word to describe _______. Go!
11. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when we say _______?
12. One thing you could never live without is??
13. Post the last picture you took of ________
14. If you had an extra hour each day, what would you do with it?
15. If you found $15,000 what would you do (if you couldn't give it back)?
16. Know someone who needs a smile? Tag them (& leave a GIF or Emoji just for them).
17. What would you tell your younger self about _______?
18. What is one thing you wish you did more consistently for _______?
19. If you _______ and it was just horrible, what would you do next??
20. When was the last time that you ______?
21. If you could go to any _______, where would you go?
22. If you had two wishes what would they be?
23. If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be?
If you are a Real Estate Investor looking for someone to create and schedule your Facebook/Instagram posts for your business, you've come to the right place.
Click Here to check out our Social Media Content Management Service, or to book a call with a member of our team about any of our services shown.